Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cake Pop Pan

I saw this cake pop pan on tv and decided to buy it. I got mine at Ross for $13.99. Expensive, but less than the 19.99 on tv.  The directions say to fill the bottom cavities with cake batter. You can even see it in the picture on the box.
I filled mine with banana cake mix. Baked it at 350 for 25 minutes. This is what the directions tell you to do.


This is the cake mix that came out of the top hole. Alot more than should have come out in my opinion. I could have had a half dozen more cake balls with the excess.

They came out of the pan very easily.












These are supossed to be round, but as you can see, they are more egg shaped on the top.  Very dissapointing.












I'm not really happy with the pan. I will give it another try, but it's not something I would recommend at all.  This is just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I just used mine and the same thing happened - egg shaped cakes. I am making them for Easter, so its not a total loss, but this won't work for normal cake balls or cake pops.

    ReplyDelete